Saturday, January 15, 2011

Great Parnassus Hotel Cancun



This is a Video I made with some of the pictures I took from the Great Parnassus hotel Cancun where I stayed in my recent trip to Cancun. It was an excellent hotel, the service was great, the staff is amazingly kind and the food is just excellent. The hotel is an all-inclusive experience, for the family. The hotel has 10 restaurants like Italian, French, Steak house, Mexican food, buffet all day, One restaurant Big Ben which is open 24 hours. The alcohol is also included but until 2 am. And the Bares are open in different hours, but always there is an open bar, before 2 am. The hotel has also a Karaoke Bar and a English type of bar as well which are open as well until 2 am, and there you can dance, play pool, drink and have a good time in case you are not thinking going out of the Hotel, either way,I am sure you will have a terrific experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment